50 minutes ago
Monday, December 3, 2012
I saw this meme posted by Sarah of Bookworm Blues over on Facebook and thought it would work well here.
1. One book that changed your life?
Dragons of Autumn Twilight (Dragonlance Chronicles #1) by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman
2. One book you have read more than once?
The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan - okay so it's a series not just one book.
3. One book you would want on a desert island?
One? Seriously? I read fantasy - there is no such thing as one book in fantasy. So. What series would I want on a desert Island? Hmmm. Well, it would have to be The Wheel of Time by Jordan, or The Sun Sword by Michelle West (including prequels) or the Elantra Chronicles by Michelle Sagara (aka West)
4. One book that made you laugh?
I assume the question relates to intentionally humorous books. Well I don't really read them. However I have read many a book that made me laugh that it was even published at all... Does that count?
5. One book that made you cry?
I get emotional in all the write places in most of the books I read.
6. One book you wish had been written?
Ummm... I don't know. My own? So I could get with writing the next one?
7. One book you wish had never been written?
Hehe. Well, that would be telling, and I have no wish to make enemies before I am even published so... And no I do not mean Fifty Shades. I read that. it was okay for what it was.
8. One book you are currently reading?
I am currently reading Cold Days by Jim Butcher. And Orb Sceptre Throne by Ian Cameron Esslemont. And A Soldier's Duty by Jean Johnson. And... others :P
9. What book have you been meaning to read?
I keep meaning to get back to The Grave Thief by Tom Lloyd so I can finish the series.